Using Public Access via the Basingstoke and Deane Website
Public Access – this is now the system that allows you to view applications on line but will also allow you to make comments on line as a statutory consultee.
Basic searches – there are a variety of searched that can be carried out using Public Access which are as follows:
- Simple search – search by reference number, postcode or single line of an address
- Advanced search – search by reference number, applicant name, parish, ward, agent etc.
- Weekly/Monthly lists – search by status (whether approved, refused, pending etc), parish, ward and then week commencing or month commencing and then whether they have been validated in that week or decided in that week
- Property – search by street name, town, postcode etc
- Map – search using map to find property and look for planning applications within a given time period
How to run Weekly/Monthly searches
On the Website Homepage click on Find a planning applications